Brophy Community Foundation helps families, with verified financial need, afford a private K-12 education for their children.
Before applying for tuition assistance, READ this page completely.
Parents must re-apply each school year.
Applying online is the required method for submitting your application. We employ the FACTS Tuition Aid application system. Spanish applications are now available online. If you have questions, please call FACTS Tuition Aid at: 866-441-4637 or the BCF office at: 602-264-5291 x 6227 or contact the tuition/financial office of your school.
Note: if you have applied to the BCF in previous years, re-using your FACTS identification number may simplify your steps.
The application fee will be as follows:
- $17.50 February 1 through April 15
- $35 after April 15
The deadline for completed applications in FACTS is APRIL 15.
The following information is needed for your application to be COMPLETE in the FACTS system:
- SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION (CLICK/CONFIRM ‘SUBMIT’ STEP)
- COPIES OF YOUR 2019 TAX FORMS INCLUDING ALL SUPPORTING TAX SCHEDULES
- COPIES OF YOUR 2019 W-2 FORM FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE
- COPIES OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR SOCIAL SECURITY INCOME, WELFARE, CHILD SUPPORT, FOOD STAMPS, WORKERS’ COMPENSATION, OR ANY OTHER MISCELLANEOUS INCOME
If your student is transferring from a public school or has previously received STO funding, please fill out and email/return to Brophy Community Foundation the following forms that apply to your circumstance:
CLICK BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR FACTS APPLICATION:
FACTS Application Link
All application and financial information must be submitted only to FACTS.
NOTE: 1. DO NOT fax/send ANY application or
financial information to the Brophy Community Foundation office.
2. Faxed applications will not be accepted at FACTS. Please do not submit multiple applications.
Arizona law prohibits any student from receiving funding from an School Tuition Organization (STO) and the Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) program at the same time.
The Brophy Community Foundation will notify the tuition/financial aid office of your school about all tuition scholarships by July 1st.