Brophy Community Foundation helps financially struggling families afford the private education they seek for their children.
Before applying for tuition assistance, READ this page completely.
Parents must re-apply each year. Applications expire each year.
Applying online is the required method for submitting your application. We employ the FACTS Tuition Aid application system which was recently upgraded. Spanish applications are now available online. If you have questions, please call FACTS Tuition Aid at: 866-441-4637 or the BCF office at: 602-264-5291 x 6500 or contact the tuition/financial office of your school.
The Link to FACTS financial aid application system for the 2017-18 school year will be available on this page beginning February 1, 2017.
Note: if you have applied to the BCF in previous years, re-using your FACTS identification number may simplify your steps.
The application fee will be as follows:
- $15 February 1 through April 15
- $30 after April 15
IMPORTANT – APPLICATION INFORMATION
The deadline for completed applications in FACTS is APRIL 15.
The following information is needed for your application to be COMPLETE in the FACTS system:
- Submitted online application (click/confirm ‘submit’ step)
- Copies of your 2016 tax forms including all supporting tax schedules
- Copies of your 2016 W-2 form for both you and your spouse
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, or any other miscellaneous income
IMPORTANT - FUND QUALIFYING FORMS
If your student is transferring from a public school or has previously received STO funding, please fill out and email/return to Brophy Community Foundation the following forms that apply to your circumstance:
CLICK BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR FACTS APPLICATION:
FACTS Application Link
All application and financial information
must be submitted only to FACTS.
NOTE: 1. DO NOT fax/send ANY application or financial information to the Brophy Community Foundation office.
2. Faxed applications will not be accepted at FACTS. Please do not submit multiple applications.