Yes, if your student is transferring from a public school or has previously received school tuition organization (STO) funding, please fill out and return the following forms that apply to your circumstance:

  1. Students transferring from a public to private school must complete and return to BCF this Public School Attendance Verification form.
  2. If student has ever received tax credit tuition aid from another STO, please complete and return to BCF this Previous Scholarship Verification form.