I have my state taxes withheld from my paycheck. Can I still participate?

Yes, if you have paid your taxes and contribute to the Brophy Community Foundation, you will receive a credit from the Arizona Department of Revenue in and for the amount you have overpaid. The credit may carry forward up to five years.