What must a school do if Brophy Community Foundation provides tuition assistance to a student to attend a particular school and then transfers to a different private school.

According to the law, Brophy Community Foundation must require that students use their awards on a full-time basis. If a student leaves the school before completing an entire school year, the school must refund the unused portion of the award to Brophy Community Foundation.